As the farm direct, wholesale aromatherapy oil industry leader in 2014, Organic Infusions continues to offer bulk, volume discounts for 100% pure, therapeutic grade, certified organic Peppermint essential oil. With over 10 years of dedicated service, our Peppermint essential oil is trusted by Premier Spas, Massage Therapists, Formulators, Skin Care Companies, Wellness Centers, Health Professionals, and Yoga Studios worldwide. Buy now and save!
- Cooling, stimulant to heart, brain, and pancreas, nerve tonic, anesthetic, pain, decongests the prostate, regulates ovarian hormones, for insufficient liver and pancreases enzymes, flatulence, belching, headache (blend with Lavender), migraines, nerve pain (sciatica), kidney and gallstones, cools a fever, menstrual cramps, sinusitis, calms the mind, depression, respiratory distress, aching muscles, nausea, increases blood flow, sore throat, irritable colon, halts negative thoughts
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Method of Extraction: steam distilled
Parts Used: flowering herb
Country of Origin: India, France, or USA
Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
Blends Well With:
- Asil, Balsam, Black Pepper, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Ravensara aromatica, Rosemary, Tea Tree & Other Mints.
- Minty, hot, herbaceous, with a vegetative back note
- Skin Care: acne, dermatitis, ringworm, scabies, toothache
- Circulation Muscles and Joints: neuralgia, muscular pain, palpitations
- Respiratory System: asthma, bronchitis, halitosis, sinusitis, spasmodic cough
- Digestive System: colic, cramps, dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea
- Nervous System: fainting, headache, mental fatigue, migraine, nervous stress, vertigo
- Immune System: colds, flu, fever
- Non-toxic, non-irritant (except in concentration), possible sensitization in some individuals. Use in moderation. Do not use during pregnancy, while nursing, or on babies. Avoid use near eyes.
- All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
- While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
Product Size: 15 ML (.5 oz)